ABSOLYTE GP CONSTANT CURRENT
Designed for High Performance and Sustainability
- High capacity in a small footprint. Frees up
valuable floor space for other equipment.
- Jar to cover heat seal. Jar and cover are heat
sealed and bead smoothed for a more reliable seal.
- Safety vent. 3-10 psi opening pressure,
- Color-coded terminal polarity. Provides easy
- Heat sealed post seal. Non-corrosive
polypropylene-to-polypropylene bond is as
strong as the original material.
- Interface between lead post and plastic sleeve.
- Coated with a viscous agent which ensures a
virtually leak-free bond.
- Modular steel tray. Easy to install.
- Container and Cover. Polypropylene is standard.Flame retardant, UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. is optional.
- Environmentally friendly Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver positive plate grid alloy. Ideal for both float and cycling applications.
- Space for positive plate growth. Space is provided so growth can occur away from post and cover seals to increase battery life.
- High separator compression. Reduces possibility of loss of capacity and degradation of the plate-to-separator contact.
- 20 Year design life in float applications and 1200 cycles in cycle applications @ 25ºC when operated per the I&O Manual.
- Absolyte GP is qualified to stack horizontally up to eight high for use in 1997 UBC/2001 CBC Seismic Zone IV (at or below grade).
- UL Recognized, ISO 9001:2000, designed to meet Telcordia SR4228.
- NEBS Level 3 Certified in certain configurations.