Absolyte ® is a registered trademark of Stryten Manufacturing, an Atlas Holding company of Milton, Georgia USA
THE WORLD LEADER IN VRLA BATTERY POWER
• Environmentally friendly positive grid alloy
provides reduced hazardous material content
1 and allows global recycling.
• Patented Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver positive grid
alloy provides long life in both float and cycling
• Absorbed glass mat (AGM) separators provide
>99% recombination efficiency.
• Low resistance of the glass mat improves high rate discharge performance.
• Cells are housed in protective, individual steel
trays with convenient lifting handles for easy
transport to remote locations.
• The single cells may be operated in the horizontal
(preferred) or vertical position.
• No water additions are required.
• Periodic visual inspections, voltage readings and
connection retorquing is all that is required.
•Railroad Signal and Communications
•Alternative Energy Systems
ADDED FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Does not require separate battery room
• Can be integrated into other equipment enclosures
• Freezing tolerant
• Deep discharge recovery
• Accepts high rate charge
• Enhanced Post Access for ease of maintenance
and battery health
• Globally Recyclable
• Greater use of reprocessed materials compared to prior Absolyte products.
Design Life — 20 Years in Float Applications at
Container and Cover — Polypropylene is standard.
Flame retardant, UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. is optional.
Separators — Spun glass, microporous matrix.
Safety Vent — 3-10 PSI opening pressure,
Terminals — Solid copper insert.
Positive Plate — Patented Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver
Negative Plate — Lead calcium grid alloy.
Self Discharge — 0.5 to 1% per week maximum
@ 25°C (77°F).
Float Voltage — 2.23 to 2.27 VPC (2.25 recommended)
@ 25°C (77°F).
Cycle Life — 1200 Cycles to 80% DOD at 25°C (77°F)
Operating temperature — Temperature excursions between -40°C (-40°F) to +50°C (122°F) allowed (battery performance and life will be affected)